For those whose idea of the perfect holiday destination in Southern Sinai involves a perfect location, five-star lxury and endless metres of private sandy beaches, the Sultan Gardens Resort Sharm El Sheikh rises as one of the most impressive resorts in the area with an extension of 220 metres of powdery beach, home to a wealth of beautiful coral fromations and boasting a stunning view of the mysterious Tiran Island.
Living up to its name with the grand gardens that surround the resort, the Sultan Gardens offers guests with a premium collection of 520 spacious guest rooms and suites, scattered amidst thriving vegetation. The resort’s wealth of unrivaled natural beauty combined with a blend of modern comfort and oriental charm guarantees our guests an unforgettable holiday experience. At the Sultan Gardens our friendly, professionally trained staff look forward to greeting you and exceeding your every expectation.
With a wonderful collection of stunning guest rooms, suites and villas, all brimming with modern comforts, all types of accommodation at the Sultan Gardens Resort Sharm El Sheikh include:
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Digital Safe Box
- Shower and bathtub
Restaurants & Bars
- Linah - located on the main floor in the lobby level, as the resort's main restaurant, this venue serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets in a cool, modern and relaxed atmosphere.
- Dana - designed with eastern flavour, this restaurant serves buffet meals daily. Al-Dar -
- Al-Dar - an European style coffee shop that serves all of guests' favourite hot and cold drinks as well as snacks and sandwiches; Al-Dar is open 24 hours a day and is located in the lobby.
- Al-Shalal - an outdoor restaurant that services the main swimming pools and serves everything from full a la carte meals to snacks throughout the day.
- Casa Mia - for when guests want to enjoy a romantic outdoor meal in an authentic Italian pizzeria, this restaurant boasts spectacular views of the waterfall and the sea; with an atmosphere that simply can't be beat.
- Tirana - named after Tiran Island, this seaside bar serves all sort of drinks and meals all day long so guests never have to leave the beach.
- Seafood Market - serving freshly caught seafood with a sensational view, at this beachfront restaurant guests can choose to be seated inside the air-conditioned hall our outside on the terrace.
- Rihana - a beach front bar and Bedouin corner where guests can enjoy the oriental comforts of the Sultans while marveling at the beauty of the sea.
- Sultan Gardens - a secluded paradise within the resort that has to be seen to be believed. The Sultan Gardens consists of a large signature swimming pool, bar, and Bedouin tent surrounded by an abundance of palm trees and local flowers. The bar serves all kinds of local and international beverages as well as flavoured tobacco water pipes
- Lord's Inn - an elegant bar located in the lobby pouring all of guests' favourite hot and cold drinks, this venue offers a comfortable, and spacious setting, with three billiard tables and two football tables, as well as live entertainment in the winter. The Lord’s Inn is a great place to spend your evenings.
- Rock Pool Bar - this poolside bar serves a variety of refreshing drinks and fresh fruits throughout the day.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 4 large outdoor swimming pools (including one children's pool)
- Health Club with Fitness Room, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna and Massage Room
- Two floodlit tennis courts (clay surface)
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis
- Football (table football)
- Water Slides at poolside
- Floating Jetty
- Banana Boat
- Knee Boating
- Waking Boarding
- Scuba Diving Centre
- Mini Golf
- Kids' Club - with Jungle Gym, Swings and Slides and dedicated animator
- Roman Amphitheatre
- Live Music
- Daily Activities and Live Entertainment
- Cyber Cafe - features state of the art computers, high-speed Internet connections, and video games
- Golden Club Disco
- Conference & Meeting Space
- 24-Hour Service
- Bank on site
- Currrency Exchange
- Laundry service
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Shopping Arcade
Sultan Gardens Resort Sharm El Sheikh's All Inclusive programme includes the following:
All Meals at the following restaurants:
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Linah ), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Morning Snacks, Bar (Al Shalal bar and Beach bar), Daily: 10:30 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Linah / Dana), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Afternoon snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar (Light buffet and sandwiches), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Afternoon snacks, Buffet, Bar (Shalal), Daily: 12:30 - 17:00.
- Afternoon snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar, Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Linah / Dana restaurants), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Reservations Required, Twice a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (shalal bar, beach bar and pool bars), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00
All drinks as specified below:
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Wine; Spirits; Vodka; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Cocktails; Tea; Coffee.
- Bar (Al dar coffee shop), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Lords inn bar), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Pool Bar (9am till sun set); Beach Bar (9am till sun set).
- Bar (Sultan Oriental bar), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Cafe (Rehana cafe), Daily: 19:00 - 00:00
The following Sports and Activities: Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Mini golf; Gym; Aerobics; Fitness Centre.