The Chedi Muscat enjoys a stunning location overlooking the crystal waters of the Gulf of Oman. Elegant décor, contemporary design and Arabian accents feature throughout the property and the private white sand beach and swimming pools are perfect for relaxing in the sun. The beachside Chedi pool offers a refreshing retreat for adults only, while children and families can enjoy the Serai pool located in the gardens. The spa is a haven of rejuvenation where you can indulge in a soothing treatment or enjoy a relaxing massage. There is also a fitness centre, tennis courts and sightseeing excursions can be arranged. The hotel offers a range of dining experiences with display kitchens, poolside cabanas or a seafood restaurant by the beach. In the cooler months, The Arabian Courtyard is an ideal setting to enjoy sumptuous Arabic cuisine and sample traditional shishas under a blanket of stars. The Chedi Muscat is an ideal setting to enjoy the charms and wonders of Oman.
The Chedi has 156 rooms & suites, all appointed to the highest standards:
- Satellite TV
- IDD telephone
- Direct Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- 24-h room service
- Hair dryer
Serai Rooms (33sqm): Located in the three-storey Serai wing, these spacious rooms are tastefully decorated with dark woods and neutral colours. Open air bathrooms with separate toilet, hand washbasin, shower with a rainforest shower head and anopen wardrobe. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
Chedi Deluxe Rooms (39sqm): More spacious than the Serai rooms but having the same decor, they present a king size bed and a cd-radio BOSE sound system. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
Chedi Deluxe Club Rooms (39sqm): Deluxe Club rooms allow guest to benefit from following services: Continental breakfast and drinks during cocktail hours in The Library, laundry service, free mini bar and Internet access in The Library, and daily newspapers. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
Chedi Club Suites (62sqm): Spacious suites with terrace and a separate lounge area with a flat screen TV and extra sofas and chairs. Lavish batroom with a large Terrazo sunken bath, separate shower. Theses rooms benefit from all the facilities and services that Chedi Club includes: Continental breakfast and drinks during cocktail hours in The Library, laundry service, free mini bar and Internet access in The Library, and daily newspapers. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children
- The Restaurant - Stylish main restaurant with seating inside and outside located to the right of the hotel lobby. Open plan kitchen. Stunning floor to ceiling wine library with over 250 different wines and champagne.
- The Beach Restaurant - Ideally located at the beach front overlooking the Gulf of Oman.
- The Arabian Courtyard - Captivating restaurant where guest will enjoy traditional Omani cuisine.
- The Chedi Poolside Cabana - Next to the Chedi pool, the Cabana offers tasty snacks and refreshing drinks.
- Private beach
- Two large swimming pools - Children under 16 years are kindly requested to use the Serai Pool area located at the Serai Wing as the Chedi Pool are is reserved for adults only.
- Gym centre
- Two flood-lit tennis courts
- The Library (exclusive lounge for Chedi Club and Club suite Guests)
- Lobby lounge
- Boutique and fine arts gallery
- Spa & Health Club:
- The Long Pool, a 103-metre outdoor swimming pool (The longest pool in The Middle East)
- Seperate Sauna and steam room for ladies & gentlemen
- 400m2 health club stocked with 30 pieces of top-range Techno-gym equipment from the Visio Web line in addition to Power Plates, a Kinesis wall and a Pilates Corner
- A relaxation room with a stunning centre piece water feature overlooking the Gulf of Oman
- 8 fully self contained spa suites with private changing facilities
Bed & Breakfast