Across Al Bustan Palace, Ritz Carlton's selection of guest rooms and suites, guests will find the following amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- In-room video games available
- Free Morning Newspaper delivered to room
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- Work Desk with lamp
- Turndown Service
- Analog Dial-up
- High-Speed Internet Access
Restaurants & Bars
- Al Khiran Terrace - with a selection of varied buffets and theme nights featuring cuisine from all over the world, dining in this restaurant is like visiting an international market brimming with the season's freshest and best dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this exceptional restaurant enjoys stunning views over the gardens and the infinity pool
- Seblat Al Bustan - the only place where guests can experience the most authentic flavours of Oman, this charming Arabian restaurant has a traditional atmosphere with the sights and sounds of an outdoor Omani Bedouin village.
- The Beach Pavilion - specialising in sea fare, favourites here include local fish such as tuna served as a carpaccio or fresh prawns grilled and seasoned with mango and citrus dressing.
- China Mood - bringing you a varied array of fresh and authentic Chinese dishes from Shanghai to Cantonese cuisine, this restaurant's unique selection of Dim Sum and the Crispy Peking Duck are a must-try for all guests.
- Vue by Shannon Bennett - offering the most unique fine-dining experience and the finest selection of worldwide wines, this French restaurant serves delectable culinary creations by master Chef Shannon Bennett, voted Best Chef along with his restaurant in Melbourne, also voted as the Best Restaurant in Australia.
- Al Maha Piano Bar - located on the hotel's 4th floor and offering panoramic views over the resort this is where guests and locals come and gather to relax and unwind to the soft tunes of live jazz and blues, complemented by an array of international cocktails and liqueurs.
- Pool Bar - open daily from morning to late in the afternoon, this poolside bare offers a selection of soft drinks and juices while alcoholic beverages are served from 12.00pm until 3.00pm and from 2.00pm to 6.00pm on Fridays.
Facilites & Entertainment
- 1km of Private beach
- 5 Outdoor Swimming pools
- Children's Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Centre
- Aerobics Room
- Steam Room
- Water sports: Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Snorkelling & Scuba Diving
- The Ritz Kids: Supervised program for children aged 5 - 12 with educational games and activities.
- Live Entertainment
- Beauty Salon
- Gift Shop
- Courier Service
- Business Centre
- Business Services
- Secretarial Services
- Mobile Phone Rental
- Private Limousine
- Email & Internet Access on hotel PCs (surcharge applicable)
- High Speed Internet Access (surcharge applicable)
- Car rental Desk
- Tour Desk
- Travel Agent Desk
- Foreign Currency Exchange
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the magnificent Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz Carlton hotel is, as it names indicates this hotel has been built on what once was the former palace of Oman's sultan and as such retains the grandeur of the home of the country's ruler. Having being completely renovated and refurbished recently, this luxurious resort enjoys a privileged beachside location while being in close proximity to the city's business and commercial districts.
Lying on the edge of the city of Muscat, the hotel boasts stunning views of Al Bustan Bay and is close to must-see sights including the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, the Al Alam Palace and the Bait Al Zubair Museum. Guests can make the most of the hotel's facilities including the mile-long beach, ideal for an enlivening morning jog. Alternatively guests can enjoy a good game of tennis at the floodlit tennis courts, take the kids to enjoy the hotel's Child Programmes, engage in a series of watersports or hold that important meeting at the resort's state-of-the-art business centre.