This fabric firm founded in 1866 at the heart of Vienna, is famous for its luxurious wool, cashmere and silk fabrics for men's clothing. More than a thousand examples line up, impeccably stacked, on dark shelving of solid wood. This shop was previously charged with making dresses for the ladies at Court. Meticulously stacked invoices in the book of archives bear witness to the visit by the Empress Elisabeth to buy a bodice in black silk for 400 florins or, more recently, the Rothschild family in 1893. Opposite the entrance, a coat of arms in beige fabric evokes the prestige of long ago. Perfumed essences float in the air. On the gilded ceiling, a round fresco represents the trade in silk. Three children are painted on it, as a souvenir of the deceased owner's children.