Digital marketing change
Billshiphr B - Easytourist - Posted on 16/08/2020 - 23h24  B Billshiphr

What's your opinion about the changing of digital marketing? I think that it changed because of coronavirus

• Delete
Start a new topic
Would you like to be notified by email for each response?
  • Mark U  U Mark Easytourist Posts:17 Registration:19/07/2020
    Thread: Digital marketing change 16/08/2020 - 23h53

Definitely, I think that this pandemic hugely changed the approach to today's marketing. Everybody started to spend more time in social webs. There is nothing bad in it, but as for me, I like Tik Tok most of all. I think that it has a lot of perspectives and I bought some likes on hypetik for my videos

• Delete
  • Billshiphr B  B Billshiphr Easytourist Posts:38 Registration:18/07/2020
    Thread: Digital marketing change 29/08/2020 - 13h32

Yeah, it is. Because of quarantine, I've started my own email marketing business. At least something good in this pandemic. I've found a generator that can make free email signature Newoldstamp. Having my own email signature is very beneficial, especially in my business with direct approaches. You can try to create your own signature with a unique design if you needed.

• Delete
  • Fernando A  A Fernando Easytourist Posts:17 Registration:23/05/2020
    Thread: Digital marketing change 23/10/2020 - 17h17

I agree with Billshiphr that the digital market has changed because of COVID. There has been an increase. If you want to know more about it, kindly contact Jack Mason manchester he will prove you all the information.

• Delete
  • Marly C  C Marly Easytourist Posts:22 Registration:16/09/2020
    Thread: Digital marketing change 27/10/2020 - 18h36

sssssssss

• Delete
Start a new topic

Last active discussions United States of America