• Login
How does it feel to visit different countries for the first time?
Antonio S - Easytourist - Posted on 09/09/2019 - 14h21  S Antonio

Of course, it depends where you are going and what your travel experience is in your home country, however, I remember my first time visiting a developed country and a developing one.

In 2015, I flew out of the country for the first time to visit England for a 14 day trip. It was an eye-opening experience, which left me with a strong curiosity to continue learning and exploring, in short, it was incredible. Not too different from home, however, if you're like me, observant, you will be fascinated by the small details, history, and the subtle difference in the environment and culture. You return with a hunger to explore further, and an ability to see things in a different way from your peers, you will see and understand possibilities no one else has usually thought of because of your experiences.

In 2018, I went to Nicaragua, for 3 months to work for a fellowship. I worked with a fair trade coffee coop in the city of Esteli. But like usual I think I learned more from their beautiful lifestyle and way about life than I could do for them professionally.
Going to a foreign country, one must not go with heavy expectations as it can ruin the beauty of their trip. A trip abroad can change your life from your curiosity to the way you live your life.

I definitely encourage all to go and try it at least once. You will return a changed person, just keep your mind open.

• Delete
Start a new topic
Would you like to be notified by email for each response?
  • Salima G  G Salima Easytourist Posts:2 Registration:30/10/2019
    Thread: How does it feel to visit different countries for the first time? 30/10/2019 - 12h35

Japanese cuisine is dangerous because of its eccentricity, especially for Europeans, whose bodies are simply not used to such things, I advise you to choose famous restaurants and cafes in Japan because the staff there are worried about their reputation and are unlikely to take risks by serving unsafe food

• Delete
  • Mayind B  B Mayind Easytourist Posts:4 Registration:13/12/2019
    Thread: How does it feel to visit different countries for the first time? 27/12/2019 - 18h50

https://www.easyvoyage.co.uk/forum/how-does-it-feel-to-visit-different-countries-for-the-first-time--23942 that was nice

• Delete
  • Alice R  R Alice Easytourist Posts:2 Registration:28/01/2020
    Thread: How does it feel to visit different countries for the first time? 28/01/2020 - 17h33

Thanks for sharing your experience! I like traveling and always try to visit different countries. I work at https://customwriting.com as a freelancer so I still have enough time for traveling as I can work from any part of the world. I will visit England for sure after reading your post!

• Delete
  • Michelle M  M Michelle Easytourist Posts:1 Registration:29/01/2020
    Thread: How does it feel to visit different countries for the first time? 29/01/2020 - 12h11

Well, I never travel that much long in my whole life as you are talking about in this blog. I have been thinking to go on a great traveling experience. I need to hire dissertation writing service for more assignments. So I thought first to read your description about it.

• Delete
Start a new topic

Last active discussions United Kingdom