Built in April 1908, the Sevilla is in one building with 178 rooms. Two halls, one is at the end of a shopping centre, the other leads directly onto the street. It has a large lobby in Italian style with statues, mosaics on the walls and vast and airy columns, . In the inner courtyard, refreshments are served. The traditional photo gallery tells the building's story. During the annexation of Cuba by the American mafia, it had a casino, destroyed in 1959 by the revolutionaries. There is a photo on the wall showing its "violent" demolition. Caruso, Lola Fiores, Al Capone, Graham Green, Georges Simenon, Vicente Ibanez have all been guests there.
Beautiful pool, it is a pity it is on the same level as the street.