This modern establishment is concealed behind a rather classical white façade with small black balconies. The building was erected in 1992 and has belonged to the Confortel group since 2007. To your right as you enter, you'll find two computers connected to the Internet and a red velvet armchair. You'll immediately notice the warm atmosphere. There is a ramp next to the stairway that enables all guests to access the reception area. Opposite the reception desk there is a white-framed mirror adding a decorative touch to the setting. Beyond the reception area there is a room with colourful armchairs (white leather, dark fabric, with touches of white and brown) that serves as a lounge and TV room, equipped with a wide-screen TV. Here, you can relax to the soothing splashing of a nearby fountain. There is also a reading area with a library, consisting of a bookshelf with magazines, and comfortable designer white armchairs. The establishment's corridors are fitted with wall-to-wall carpeting that is yellow with purple dots, and framed photos of the city, the surrounding countryside and various street scenes adorn the walls. The interior courtyard is worth a quick peep with its combination of joyful colours (yellow and red).
According to the information we were given when we visited the establishment, 80% of the guests are business men and the remaining 20% is made up of holidaymakers. On weekends, the clientele is predominantly made up of tourists, half of which are foreigners.