In total, the hotel has 205 guest rooms, including 7 suites and 6 junior suites. The hotel's proximity to the sea means the views are very pretty, and 80% of the rooms overlook the garden and swimming pool with the Mediterranean in the background. Unfortunately for the remaining 20%, they have to make do with a view of the hotel car park. The rooms are spacious and bright, and their decor is both stylish and functional. The rooms in the annex are a bit different to those in the main building though, as they have a larger terrace and a different style of furniture. In all other respects, they are provided with the same facilities: a plasma screen television, telephone, air conditioning, heating, a hair dryer, etc. The hospitality products are a bit of a modest offering for a 4 star hotel, amounting to no more than a little basket containing a few shower gel and shampoo samples! The safe can be used by guests at an added cost of about £2 per day, plus a £2.5 deposit. Also, you can request the mini bar to be stocked in one of two different ways, or can simply hire the fridge for about £2 a day. What sets the suites apart from the other rooms is their small entrance area, lounge (with a sofa, armchair, desk, table, chairs, and additional television) and the spacious bathroom containing a jacuzzi, bathtub, shower, and hair dryer.